You’ve got great ideas. You know that great content works.
But when it comes to turning your ideas into the blog posts, newsletters, and articles that attract new clients, engage current clients, and spread the word about your business, you’ve got:
- No time
- No staff
- A lack of fresh ideas
- An inconsistent (or nonexistent) publication schedule
That’s where I come in. I promise to:
- Listen to your goals, and write content that meets those goals
- Create original, engaging content that draws natural traffic to your business
- Save you time rather than adding to your to-do list; a recent client even told me, “I like the fact you took work OFF my plate, rather than adding to it”
You’ve got better things to do than stressing about content (leave that part to me!). Let’s solve your content headaches starting today; contact me at email@example.com or 303-396-4764.
Need more information? See below for what clients say about working with me and how content can help you, or visit my About page to learn more about my background.
“You’ve done a great job updating me about the project along the way, and because of that I trusted you were doing the right thing. I knew I didn’t need to email or call and you were doing great. I like the fact you took work OFF my plate, rather than adding to it.”
“Incredibly professional, responds in a very timely manner, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Corinne provides you with quality and truly listens to what you’re looking for. Highly recommend and will continue to use!”
“Aside from being a great person, Corinne is a seasoned professional and excellent communicator. If you ever want to hire a professional who knows what she is talking about, don’t hesitate to hire her.”
“We really appreciate your work. Especially going the extra mile to meet the deadline.”
In a sea of advertising, good content stands out. Good content establishes you as an expert. It draws traffic to your website organically. Good content attracts customers who want a lasting, trusting relationship with an expert, rather than the fastest, cheapest option they can find.
Whatever your target market, you need content that:
- Emphasizes results rather than process. Make it about the client, not about you. When you’re not sure what to say, the easiest thing to talk about is yourself, or your business processes. “We’ve been family-owned since 1985.” “I put my heart and soul into every project I take on.” Great. But that’s not how you connect with potential clients. Instead, help clients see what’s in it for them. What painful or expensive situations do you help them avoid? What nagging goals do you help them achieve? What specific problems do you solve?
- Shows your expertise. Stop trying to be all things to all clients. Lots of businesses and solopreneurs cast a wide marketing net, thinking that they don’t want to exclude a potential client…ever. But without a clear niche, market position, or specialization, you’ve got a few problems. You don’t know who you’re marketing to, or how to reach them. Once you have a niche, you need to create educational content around that niche. That’s how you show that you’re actually an expert in that niche; that you can actually deliver on the results you’re promising. Good content answers the question, “What makes you different from everyone else who provides this service?”
- Shows how you’re different. Target higher-end clients who understand the value you bring. It’s probably not hard for clients to find someone else who does what you do. Maybe that someone else is cheaper or faster than you are; maybe they’re running a discount coupon online. But you don’t want clients looking for fast and cheap; in fact, you want clients who understand that quality work is not cheap. Because good content establishes your expertise, it helps you work with higher-end clients, and it helps you be more selective about who you work with. Rather than taking every job that lands in the inbox (as fast as possible, before the potential client changes their mind or finds someone else…), a content strategy helps you attract and retain clients you love working with.